Hi all,

I'm trying to write an .eb file for Anacona, which has a binary file
installer. During installation you have to send to the command line:
<Enter>, yes<Enter>, path/to/install/<Enter>. I use easyblock = 'Binary'.
The first two steps (pressing enter and saying yes) I can do by using

  install_cmd = 'sh %(name)s-%(version)s.sh | yes'

However, I don't know how to send the install path to the command line
after pressing yes. Is there already support in EasyBuild for sending text
to the command line during installation?

Thanks,
Niek