Hello again,

Op 1-sep.-2015, om 16:28 heeft Backeljauw Franky
<franky.backelj...@uantwerpen.be<mailto:franky.backelj...@uantwerpen.be>> het
volgende geschreven:

Hi Ward,

Thanks for the last remark! When I built it on the local disk (in /tmp), the
error did not occur and the build was successful!

That reminds me, I already had a similar issue in the past, but I can’t recall
when and about what. I’ll try to dig it up…

The one I found back is about "CMake-3.3.0-intel-2014b : problem building” also
on this mailing list, dated 28 October 2014.
It was an issue with GPFS 3.5.0-20, currently we have GPFS 4.1.0-8, so it could
be something ‘similar’…

— Franky