Hi Franky,

On 21/03/2017 11:21, Backeljauw Franky wrote:
Hello,

I want to install EasyBuild on a new system (running centos7) using
bootstrap_eb.py, but that is not installing anything.
In fact, it just creates an empty modules/all directory and then it says it has
been successfully installed.
I have set EASYBUILD_BOOTSTRAP_DEBUG=yes from which I attach the output here.
I hope someone can help me determine what’s wrong…

For some reason, the installation in stage 2 is being done under using "--extended-dry-run --stop=fetch", which is of course not going to work.

It's not clear to me why it's going this though... Does it ring any bells for you?

Maybe you have these set in your configuration file at $HOME.config/easybuild/config.cfg which I see is being picked up?

In any case, it's clear that the bootstrap script needs to be some more checking before declaring success...

regards,

Kenneth

— Many thanks for you reply,

Franky