Hi all,

Currently we are looking into moving to lmod. As we want to easily switch
between toolchains, I wanted to try the different module naming schemes and
see how they work with lmod. I'm now however facing some issues.

For testing I'm using EB 3.4.0 and install everything from scratch in
seperate directories and limit installation to the foss and intel
toolchains, both version 2016a.
When using the HierarchicalMNS and then using "module avail" shows:
   all/Core/foss/2016a    all/foss/2016a    toolchain/foss/2016a
   all/Core/intel/2016a

Anyone have an idea why the intel toolchain is not showing up in the all
and toolchain directories?

Then when using CategorizedHMNS EasyBuild fails with the installation of
the foss and/or intel toolchains, because lmod cannot load the M4/1.4.17
module, as it is located in Core/devel subdirectory. Probably some
misconfiguration for EB that I currently use, but I couldn't find
documentation on use and how to configure then. Any pointers here are
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Erik