Dear All,

recently I tried installing ipyrad. The provided easyconfig is ipyrad-0.6.15-intel-2017a-Python-2.7.13.eb. Installation with switching the toolchain to foss,2017a worked, when outcommenting the numba dependency (which is none, as ipyrad does not claim to have this dependency, if I am not mistaken).

However, the most recent version does not work: 0.7.28. The reason is, that the installation generates a 'binary' in <package>/bin, hence 'python -c "import ipyrad"', failes.

I tried tinkering around to no avail. Therefore: Does anyone have a working easyconfig, supporting a toolchain with MPI (which did not find its why into the canonical easyconfigs, yet)?

Any pointer will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Christian Meesters