Dear EasyBuilders,

As some of you may have noticed the last couple of weeks, my owner (the
wonderful @boegel) has been quite busy recently.
Therefor, I have decided to take over some of his workload. Don't worry,
I've been preparing myself for this for months.

Starting today I will be:

* answering questions on the EasyBuild mailing list, in the IRC & Slack
EasyBuild channels & in issues in the EasyBuild GitHub repositories
* helping you out with debugging any (EasyBuild-related) problems you may
run into
* reviewing pull requests (and merging the ones I like)
* writing documentation for humans
* annoying competing projects like Slack Spark Spack & Singularity

In addition, I'm planning to make some drastic changes to resolve some
concerning recent developments (more on that soon).

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you're stuck with something: please
clearly mention @boegelbot if you're addressing me directly.

May the source be with you (and kiss my shiny metal ass),

@boegelbot
https://github.com/boegelbot