Dear Joachim,

We (again) submitted a tutorial proposal for an EasyBuild/Lmod tutorial, but it was (again) not accepted.

I will not be attending ISC myself this year, but it's not unlikely you'll bump into various other EasyBuilders there.

Definitely visit the CSCS and JSC boots, as they are among the biggest HPC sites using EasyBuild.

regards,

Kenneth