Hello EasyBuilders,

this might be of interest to this mailing list as well.

Ciao,

Dear GC3Pie users,

We are proud to announce release 2.6.0 of GC3Pie.

With this release, GC3Pie becomes compatible with Python 3,
without changing its programming API (hence the release number
only records this as a "minor" change).

Porting to Python 3 has been no small endeavour, and much of the
grunt work has been done by the fantastic tool `futurize` [1], whose
authors I would like to wholeheartedly thank :-)  I would also like to extend
my gratitude to Sergio Maffioletti, Lars Malmstroem, and Kenneth Hoste
who tested pre-release code and reported a number of bugs and issues.

Release series 2.6.x is quite likely the last to include support for Python 2.6;
future release series will require Python 2.7 or Python 3.5+.

Additional information is available from the NEWS file [2] and,
as always, through:

* the GC3Pie documentation website: http://gc3pie.readthedocs.io/