Dear Maik,

you may use something like

configopts = ['', '-DSHARED=1'] I think. See
https://easybuild.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Writing_easyconfig_files.html#configure-build-install-command-options

That leads to two build iterations one with static and one with shared
lib build. But maybe you have to look at the easyblock because sometimes
the whole installdir gets emptied on a new iteration (at least I
experienced that 2 times on other builds).

Best

Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Henkel