Dear Loris,

The log file you shared shows that the interactive installation part finishes correctly, but then the installation of the Python bindings fails with:

TEST FAILED: /trinity/shared/easybuild/software/CPLEX/12.10-GCCcore-8.2.0/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ does NOT support .pth files
        error: bad install directory or PYTHONPATH

It's not clear to me what the problem is there...

It works fine for CPLEX-12.9-GCCcore-8.2.0.eb, just tried again.

Does installing CPLEX 12.9 work for you?
Maybe it's an issue specific to CPLEX 12.10?

regards,

Kenneth