On Friday 16 October 2009 11:10:41 Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Peter Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi
> > On an ebox system (1.3) installed a couple of days ago, I can not
> > activate the userandgroups module as the LDAP password seems to not
> > match.
> > I was asked for a password for the ldap administrator during install but
> > when I look in /var/lib/ebox/conf there is no file containing a password
> > for ldap
> >
> > I have tried a remove and purge of usersandgroups and slapd and then an
> > install but this did not fix it
> > I also tried to create a file ebox-ldap.passwd and added the password I
> > gave during installation but this did not help either
> >
> > Any ideas?
> 
> You have to go to UsersAndGroups -> Mode, and enter the password that
> you gave during the LDAP installation there. Save changes and then
> you'll be able to enable the users and groups module.
> 
> Cheers!
> 
That was really simple and obvious (when you think to look in the right place)
Now why didn't I think of that? (no, on second thoughts, don't answer that)

Thanks a lot, it works fine now

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
ebox-user mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ebox-platform.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ebox-user

Reply via email to