Hi,

You can add custom rules editing the files /etc/ebox/hooks/firewall.* by hand.


Em 16/7/2010 19:45, Martinx - ????? escreveu:
Hi!

I'm using eBox Platform, the official packages of the Ubuntu 10.04.1 32bits, not from the PPA. But I also have tested with it (the packages from the PPA repositiry) too.

I have two network cards, the eth0 is the public interface connected to the Internet, it have 4 public IPs, one IP as eth0 and others as aliases (eth0:name1, eth0:name2...), the eth1 is the internal LAN and I have 10 internal servers. Three of these servers will reach the Internet, but each of it should appear with its own public IP at the Internet.

 Without eBox I do:

* output from the internal servers through the eBox to the Internet (But how to?):

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 172.20.1.1 -o eth0 -j SNAT --to 200.1.2.3 iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 172.20.1.2 -o eth0 -j SNAT --to 200.1.2.4
...

 But how to do this with the eBox firewall module?
I mean, I'm trying to figure out how to add some port forward rules to do these jobs but, no success.

 The next rules it is easy to add via eBox web interface:

* comming from the Internet through eBox to the Internal servers:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -d 200.1.2.3 -j DNAT --to 172.20.1.1
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -d 200.1.2.4 -j DNAT --to 172.20.1.2
...

I don't know if this is a newbie question so, I'm sorry if this is some kind of noise...

Thanks!
Martinx


_______________________________________________
ebox-user mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ebox-platform.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ebox-user

_______________________________________________
ebox-user mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ebox-platform.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ebox-user

Reply via email to