On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Dr. David Kirkby
<david.kir...@onetel.net>wrote:

> I'm sure you wont consider this a high priority, but ECL appears to be
> linking
> unnecessarily to libintl.so at least on OpenSolaris.

This is very very old. It comes from the time when ECL was first ported to
Solaris and at that time I found that the sockets linked code required this
TCPLIBS='-lsocket -lnsl -lintl'  Maybe that is no longer the case.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de FĂ­sica Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)