Hello,

after upgrading ECL today, I found out that the function FILE-STREAM-FD
is not accessible from the EXT package anymore. I now need to grab it
from the SI package.

But this makes me wonder: the EXT package (that I used to use for
getting this function and other things like QUIT) is not even
documented. Should we avoid it and use SI instead ?

Thanks.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com