On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciarip...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> In addition, there seems to be a problem with configure around line
>> 9038; normally the test programs are surrounded by a check that skips
>> them if the cross_config has a definition, but the test for
>> HAVE___BUILTIN_RETURN_ADDRESS seems to miss this, so that a
>> cross-compilation will always fail.
>
> Thanks for reporting. For such a clear case in which you have identified the
> problem so perfectly it is generally more useful to submit a bug report -- I
> am very disorganized and tend to forget emails, while the SF bug tracker is
> always there to remind me how lousy a maintainer I am :-)

Hm, and indeed there has been a bug ticket opened for it. And it was
closed in January. Looking at the latest git sources, I can't really
see _how_ it's a fix, but I'm willing to give it a try if the git repo
is relatively stable.

You might want to consider a bugfix release, though.