Anybody working on a patch for the problem in ECL 11.1.1 reporting "Cannot
print object #<SWANK-BACKEND package> readably"?

I see it finally got on the issue tracker:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3306575&group_id=30035&atid=398053

I've encountered the same problem when working on updating the ecl for
iphone/ios project to use the latest version of swank.

On Jan 20, 2011, at 2:43 PM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> Ok, then what is broken is not the ordinary compiler, but the bytecodes
> compiler which is switch on by default in Windows.
>
> Juanjo
>
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Stas Boukarev <stass...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stas Boukarev <stass...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciarip...@googlemail.com> writes:
> >
> >> What settings do you have? I do not get those errors in any of my systems?
> > I can reproduce after doing (require 'bytecmp)
> And its compile-file has WITH-STANDARD-IO-SYNTAX around WRITE, which
> sets *print-readably* to T.

-- Terje Norderhaug
   te...@in-progress.com