Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciarip...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I have been reading the CDR documents and none of them seems to
> mandate the inclusion of some feature to signal the presence of a CDR
> in an implementation. *features* right now is quite populated and I
> would not want to fill it with further names that may collide with
> other users's. Does anybody have a strong opinion or is better
> informed than me in this respect?

  We had a short discussion about this on the CDR mailing list when I
issued the "File Local Variables" CDR. See:
http://lists.common-lisp.net/pipermail/cdr-discuss/2011-April/thread.html

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com