On 11/13/2011 01:02 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Paul Bowyer <pbow...@olynet.com <mailto:pbow...@olynet.com>> wrote:

    After deleting "output/ecl/bugs.log", and running "make" in the
    ecl-test directory, I get a completed "bugs.log" but I also get
    slightly different results for "ansi.log" also. Now "ansi.log"
    shows "28 out of 21703 total tests failed". The output from
    "bugs.log" was "8 out of 60 total tests failed".

This confirms the problem with "bugs" running before "ansi" was actually downloaded. The extra bug in "ansi" is probably due to a broken test that fails to delete a directory (scratch), basically because that suite is not designed to be run more than once -- please confirm whether I am right.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de FĂ­sica Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)

I downloaded yet again ecl-test (after saving copies of "ansi.log" and "bugs.log") and re-ran the test suite. This time everything seemed to run without problems and I had complete files for "ansi.log" and "bugs.log".

Evidently the extra error in "ansi.log" from the 2nd run of the test suite was due to your suspected reason because the results were "27 out of 21703 total tests failed" and "bugs.log" still reports "8 out of 60 total tests failed".

Paul