Hi.  I've just signed on to this list and I'm pleased to see it's so
active.  I'm Johanna Sutherland, PhD student in International Relations
at the A.N.U.  I'm working on the Biodiversity Convention, 'genetic
resources' and indigenous peoples' issues in the Pacific region.  I'm not
familiar with
the Foucauldian/feminist literature on reproductive technologies but I
suspect there will be many parallel critiques to be brought to the
biotechnology industry debate.  I've read Vandana Shiva's Monocultures
of the Mind, but not yet her other works.  Perhaps these sorts of
arguments are in Staying Alive.  Can anyone point me to some
references on Foucauldian/feminist references on
biotechnology/biodiversity?
With thanks, and I look forward to the debates on this list.

Johanna Sutherland
BA/LLB/MA
Department of International Relations
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
Australian National University
CANBERRA 0002.