Here's a message that was bounced back to me.  Please respond to the
list or to the author's address.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I would appreciate receiving more information on your and Ecofem activities in
the area of SHEP (Safety, Health, and Environmental Protection)- holistic and i
nternational.

I am a professor in Safety Science and Technology Department.  My
areas of interest include: 1) Holistic and International SHE (Safety, Health,
and Environment), Cultural Variations of SHE, SHE Systems, SHE Management, SHE
Measurements; 2) Technology Transfer; 3) Sustainable Development and SHE, Role
of women in Development and SHE; 4) Profits with SHE Protection beyond Quality;
and 5) Ergonomics.  I am interested in propogating these ideas through talks, s
eminars, workshops, and consultation.  I have international experience and back
ground.  I would like to communicate with individuals who have experience, othe
r ideas, or suggestions.  I am also interested in knowing more about the activi
ties and purposes of ECOFEM.

Look forward to your wise counsel, suggestions, and ideas.

Regards, Jivan Sara

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]