William Affleck-Asch said

>Not speaking for anyone, just my very personal opinion based upon my
>experiences.  I've been in enough NOW forums disrupted by people spouting
>theory when we had real problems and real solutions to discuss that I'm
>just a tad cynical about how useful Radical Women are to women in general
>and ecofeminists in particular.
> Trees aren't marxist,

        but they are exploited for profit

>they're communitarian

        ..ah

fish gotta swim, dams get built, pesticides are sprayed
>and runoff into streams; it's harder to Do something than to Say something.

        I think I'm missing your point here,but, one person's idea of being
disrupted might be interpreted as as another's defense of the staus quo. I
don't put much faith in NOW, who for the most part still support the
capitalist system (just want more women in power within THAT system).
Regardless, Radical Women propose a legitimate opposition...and that was/is
my intent...to support alternative views. We hear too much from the
democrats (e.g. NOW)..and look where we are, look where children are in
this country, etc.

e ya,
-michael

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.gcccd.cc.ca.us/grossmont/FacultyPages/GoldenM/MGolden.html

Michael Golden
Institute for the study of:
Organic Evolution and the Equitable Distribution of Wealth

Department of Biology
Grossmont College
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020

(619) 465-1700 x332     VOICE MAIL: x3064