FYI.  Please forward any responses to the listed person/address, not
to me personally.  Thanks!  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Our President's Council on Women in Higher Education at Southwest
Texas State University wants to conduct a major assessment of the
"campus climate for women."

If you, or someone at your institution (please forward this note
to her or him), has conducted an assessment of the climate for
women on your campus, please send copies of any instruments,
questionnaires, surveys and/or institutional reports to:

        Dr. Lydia Blanchard, Co-Chair
        President's Council for Women in Higher Education
        Department of English
        Southwest Texas State University
        San Marcos, TX 78666

In advance, thanks for your assistance!