Hi!

Moonshadow writes that there has been little discussion as of late on
ecofeminist issues. This suprises me, as I myself tried to introduce a new
subject concerning  a dilema I've encountered trying to combine feminism and
environmental activity in Israel. This was two weeks ago and nobody
responded. I can only suppose that the message didn't get through (though it
appeared in my mail). I will therefore send it again.

As for saving forests being an ecofeminist issue I have to ask how one
defines something as "ecofeminist"? From the very basic research I have done
so far on a feminist approach to green thought, I have come to see
ecofeminism as an approach - a way of experiencing environmental issues -
rather than something intrinsic to the issue itself.