Mary Mellor also wrote with others-
        "Worker Cooperatives in Theory and Practice" (1992)
The ISBN is  0-335-15862-5
>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Jan 23 11:39:31 1997
Date:         Thu, 23 Jan 97 13:36:38 EST
From: Stephanie Coughlan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:      Re: PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am trying to get myself off this list, please, could someone let me know how
to end this...Steph Coughlan
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 01:00:00 +0100
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Paul Spencer Sochaczewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Speaker on Environmental Racism

Re "A Patch of Eden" and urban gardens.  I'm interested in treepeople --
folks who develop imaginative approaches to tree planting worldwide.  Would
appreciate a ref for this book, and others that might relate.  I could
reciprocate with some things I've written on the subject.

Cheers.

At 09:01 23-01-97 +1300, you wrote:
>This didn't make it to the list the first time around--some noise in
>cyberspace!
>
>Stefanie
>
>------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
>
>Thanks for sending me information on the conference.
>
>I think another terrific couple of speakers would be Vernice Miller of NRDC
>and Patricia Hynes whose most recent book is "A Patch of Eden"  on urban
>gardens.  Both would be terrific on this topic.
>

>************************************
>Stefanie S. Rixecker
>Department of Resource Management
>Lincoln University, Canterbury