Richard
>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Feb  6 11:47:22 1997
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 18:47:05 GMT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        STUDIES IN WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kath Dalmeny)
Subject: RE: Robert Bly's misogyny

Dear Richard,

We're constantly working on the problem of finding sponsorship so that it
isn't just the wealthy who can have access to the material taught here.
That's very important both to our mission of promoting sustainability, but
also, importantly, to the individuals who work here. Luckily, we continue to
be supported by funders who offer scholarships to people from the Third
World, from Eastern Europe and, more recently, to activists in Western
nations (often impoverished NGO workers). We'll carry on searching out the
funders! I always enjoy spending other people's money!

I'd be very interested to see your paper on Robert Bly. I must admit that
I'm not very familiar with his work. I'm more interested in the ecological
economics and development issues end of things... but I'm always up for new
ideas. And there are other people here who know more about his work who, I'm
sure, would also be interested to see it.

Best wishes,
Kath
---
Schumacher College is an international centre for ecological studies and a
department of The Dartington Hall Trust, a registered charity.

For further details of Schumacher College and its courses, please contact:
The Administrator
Schumacher College
The Old Postern
Dartington
Totnes
Devon TQ9 6EA
UK
Tel: +44 (0)1803 865934
Fax: +44 (0)1803 866899
Email: ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Please note: all addresses on our mailing list are treated as confidential.
We undertake not to sell or rent our mailing list to any other organisation.

If you attend Schumacher College as a course participant, your contact
details may, with your consent, be made available to past and future
participants through our international alumni network. You will also receive
regular newsletters updating you on the activities and projects of past
participants.

If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please let us know.
---