FYI...Stefanie

<<<<<<<PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING WITH OTHERS>>>>>>>>>

    "Women's Solidarity Against Fundamentalism"

As we are approaching the 21st. century, women, their rights,
their active role in society, and the means by which they can
overcome the historical and social obstacles, are subjects of
increasing studies and debates.

During the Fourth World Conference on Women in Beijing, it became
apparent that fundamentalism has emerged as the main obstacle to
women's widespread participation in the social arena.  Our discussion
will address many of these issues.

National Committee of Women for Democratic Iran is proud to
announce its co-sponsorship for the International Women's Day
event in Washington D.C. This event is primarily sponsored by the
office of President-Elect, Mrs. Rajavi, of the Iranian Resistance.

In honor and celebration of this day, we invite you to join us for
discussions, sharing of ideas, speeches and musical events from women
of different countries.

Title:       "Women's Solidarity Against Fundamentalism"