Hi Danne,
I believe that Greta Gaard's most recent work is doing just that.  The
biblio. in Noel Sturgeon's 1997 _Ecofeminist_Natures_ includes a reference
to a "forthcoming" essay by Gaard, to be printed in _Hypatia_, titled,
"Toward a Queer Ecofeminism."  I believe the essay is now published, but I
don't remember for sure (my stuff is at home and I'm not).

Good luck!
Jeannie

"When I'm inspired,     Jeannie Ludlow            "The learning process
I get excited           [EMAIL PROTECTED]    is something you can
because I can't wait    Popular Culture           incite, literally
to see what I'll        Women's Studies           incite, like a riot."
come up with next."     Bowling Green State U.          --Audre Lorde
     --Dolly Parton     Bowling Green Ohio