A partial translation of Francoise D'eaubonne's work "Le Feminisme ou la
Mort" is available.  It can be found in "Key Concepts in Critical Theory -
Ecology" edited by Carolyn Merchant, published by Humanities Press
International.  It was exciting to finally be able to read such an important
piece of ecofeminist thinking! Enjoy!