Date sent:              Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:31:54 +1000 (EST)
From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dr. Janis Birkeland)
To:                     STUDIES IN WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                Re: Ecofeminism and Politics

> >I'm a graduate student at Indiana University and want to write a paper on
> >ecofeminism and its role in politics.  Does anyone have any suggestions for
> >articles that I can consult?
> >Thanks,
> >Mary Morris
>
> Read:
> Ecofeminism as Politics, By Ariel Salleh
> isbn is 1 - 85649 - 3997  or 1- 85649 - 4004 paper cover

Dreaming The Dark, by Starhawk
The Politics of Women's Spirituality, edited by Charlene Spretnak
Reweaving The World, edited by Irene Diamond and Gloria Feman
Orenstein
Healing The Wounds, edited by Judith Plant
Weaving The Visions, edited by Judith Plaskow and Carol P. Christ
Changing of the Gods, by Naomi R. Goldenberg
Resurrecting The Body, by Naomi R. Goldenberg
Laughter of Aphrodite, by Carol P. Christ
Rebirth of the Goddess, by Carol P. Christ