Angela, what is your view of sex outside marriage?
Do you accept that in the 90's sex is a normal part of the life of
many young people and are you aware that the trend is moving away from
marriage (in my country at least)?
If sex is a part of life and the act of sex can produce another human being,
(and you are opposed to abortion?), then don't you agree it necessary to provide
the masses with readily available contraceptives so that we lessen the
likelihood of unplanned and unwanted pregnancies?

Marguerite
 /`\   /`\             RABBIT INFORMATION SERVICE:                _   _
(/\ \-/ /\)    P.O.Box 30, Riverton, Western Australia 6148      (.\_/.)
   )6 6(       http://www.wantree.com.au/~rabbit/rabbit.htm       \6 6/
 >{= Y =}<                   VEGETARIAN PAGE                      =\ /=
  /'-^-'\          http://www.geocities/RainForest/4620            /O\   /
  |  .  |                                                         U   U  )
  |     |}    Pity the human race its illusion of permanence     (|   |)/