Sent:   Friday, October 23, 1998 8:55 AM
To:     STUDIES IN WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT
Subject:        Re: Family size and religion

<< i do it
 because it has to be said.

Hi Candi,

By all means if you have to say something say it - but why not try to make
sure that it is really healthy and honest - so that you do not misjudge
people
and really hurt them by implying lies!

I am telling you - I am not a bigot - I know myself better then you know
me!
I was genuinely curious - you assumed I was being a bigot - because you
know I
am Christian - you assumed I would be anti-gays - A false assumption on
your
part - led you to misinterpret my intentions.  See how it works!

Do not PRE-JUDGE people based on their religious beliefs - do not assume
that
people are ill-intentioned without presenting the misunderstanding to them
first!  How wrong to assume that I would be anti-gay because I am Christian
_
God loves everyone!  I do not harbor any ill against gays - they have just
as
much right to life and to love as anyone else - they are JUST people with
different sexual preferences - so what -  However, I do not understand
their
intentions regarding pro-creation - I thought maybe by asking some
questions
would help me to do that - however, again, those questions were
misinterpreted
as bigoted!  Just remember that I am NOT a bigot OK!

Peace!
Angela