>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Oct 30 05:04:40 1998
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:04:31 EST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: The desperate state of Planet Earth

<<  God never meant the human race to overpopulate the Earth and to upset
 Nature's balance as we have."

RIGHT!  I agree - HOWEVER<
mandatory population control will never work because it can never be
implemented!  Our ONLY solution is voluntary population control and that would
happpen after we educate the masses about the problem!

"We broke any such "covenant" long ago - it is
 no longer valid and we have gone past the point of no return. "

NO - IT was broken but it is still valid and will remain so through all
eternity.  Maybe what is going on is our punishment for breaking it - doesn't
just make sense that if we hadn't this eco-crisis and all the unjustices to
animals would never had happened?
It is more than coincidental?  I think it is!  Back to the covenant -

"People with
 attitudes like yours are just compounding the problem.  >>

I disagree - I have a positive, hopeful engaging attitude towards life!  I
encourage getting to the root of problems, trying to keep spirits up and
hopeful and trying not to let the big picture consume you - because every
little picture makes up the big picture - work on  your part of the big
picture -

As for the butterflies - they are wonderful creatures, great symbols, great
indicators and gentle reminders - they can have a positive affect on changing
things a little at a time we change the big picture only by changing all the
little pictures!  God does not have a magic wand that can change the big
picture - since God made all little pictures as part of a big picture.

Peace!
Angela