Date sent:              Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:15:31 EST
From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:                     STUDIES IN WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                Re: Rampant Christian Fanaticism Run Amuck

> << Just so y'all don't think I was singling out Islam, here's some
>  Christian websites that demonstrate the tolerance and dedication to
>  freedom, environmental concern and gender equality of these
>  particular practitioners (dripping with sarcasm).      Joe
>   >>
> Hi!
>
> The fact that you are singling out religious sects =- says to me you don't get
> it!  Some Christians take the Lord in vain - everything is done in the name of
> the Lord - including murder - WRONG - they are wrong - believe me there are
> many Christians who do not take the Lord in vain - who love for love sakes -
> and nothing bad would be done in the name of the Lord - grin and bear it - it
> is not God's fault his word is not accepted at face value, that it is
> misinterpreted and put to ill use.  Please understand that "Love each other!"
> Does not mean oppress each other, does not mean be cruel to each other, does
> not mean insult each other - How these people misinterpret this command
> baffles the $%^^& out of me!  Yet they do!  But do not blame God or Jesus for
> this - placing the blame on the wrong party will never cure the malady.
>
> Peace!
> Angela

Angela, they believe just as fervently that you are the false Christian
and they are the true ones.  Belief cannot serve as a proof of truth -
for ANYone.  As far as their message of hatred is concerned, when
I read your slanderous posts of weird witches, false shamans and
black magic, I truly wonder how different you all really are from
each other.   Joe