Well Margeurite I would love for all animals to have a home to go to-but
the sad fact is, the longer an animal stays in the shelter the lower its
chances of being taken by someone as a pet. Animals will not be better off
in that environment-neither will humans but humans are better survivors
than animals are in captivity. Unless the shelter is more humane than the
many I have been to, it has little or no chance of treating the animals
humanely. Maybe the shelters there in Australia are better than the ones
here in the US, I dont know.

Bertina
[EMAIL PROTECTED]