<< Pre-vet scholarships
 are, frankly, unlikely.

Hi!

This brings up this question:  Why do people sell out to money?

Selling your soul is a viable alternative?  How much is it worth - $6,000,000,
$1000,000 2 cents?  How much are you worth in dollars?  How much is that tree
Julia Butterfly is in?  The lumber company says it is worth millions - to me
and many others you can't put a $ sign on it - same applies to -  human
dignitiy!  We can not stamp our lives and other life with $ signs period - see
what it does - it makes us compromise ourselves and their integrity - that
tree has integrity - it has a right to exist without a dollar sign on it - so
do humans!

Peace!
Angela