<< Sounds like your own opinions, preferences and prejudices to me;
 cloaked and clothed in your unsupported assertion that they come
 from some infallible (therefore unchallengeable) source, to me.
 Accept the hubris of the obvious; that voice is YOUR OWN, and you
 have a serious case of megalomania going on!    Joe

Hi!

Joe, NO - I have listened to my inner voice in the past without God in my life
- and it sounded different as applied to my life and the choices I make today-
with God, life is kinder, fuller, sweeter to me and the people I love- and I
thank him every day.  Once you know the difference you can't deny it - I am
too blessed not to believe - wish I could explain - however, of course I have
my voice - but that inner light also speaks to me - there's a difference
between speaking with my vocal cords and hearing the sweet voice from deep
within at  the very core of my being - that is where God is - because I opened
up the doors to let him in.   If you still don't believe me - you need to
understand this:  Maybe you were not shown proof of God - maybe because you
need and want proof - believe first and let God reveal himself to your faith
without first needing proof!

Peace!
Angela