taken directly from the first page in their web page along with some
nauseating pictures. Incedentally their URL is http://www.operationrescue.org/
or <A HREF="http://www.operationrescue.org/">Operation Rescue West; Pro-Life
or Pro-Choice, …</A>

Aedrienne

Operation Rescue West
Seeks $500,000 Reward

We know who is responsible for
abortionist Barnett Slepian's death.

Operation Rescue West holds Janet Reno personally responsible for the
death of abortionist Barnett Slepian -- his blood is on her hands.

Although Janet may not have pulled the trigger to kill Mr. Slepian, it
is because of her attempt to extinguish peaceful protests that Mr.
Slepian is dead.

Janet Reno has systematically pursued peaceful protestors, thereby
raising up violent protestors. It appears that her hypocrisy knows no
bounds. By implementing such draconian tactics against peaceful and
nonviolent protestors, violence against clinics and its operators is at
an all-time high.

Offering a handsome reward for information leading to the arrest and
conviction of the killer of Barnett Slepian will not resolve the
problem, neither will yet another tax-funded Federal task force.
Peaceful demonstrators must be allowed to speak out on behalf of the
little boys and girls murdered at abortion clinics every day in order to
stop the bloodshed polluting our nation.

"When you make
peaceful protest impossible,
you make violent protest
inevitable."

- John F. Kennedy
Former President
United States

"I challenge anyone who believes peaceful pro-life protestors are
protected by our constitution and law to wake up! Janet Reno has over 30
F.A.C.E.* lawsuits in process and not one is for clinic violence." -
Jeff White, Director, Operation Rescue California.

*Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances