To everyone, I think it is a sad day when intolerance of someones beliefs
is causing that person to leave the listserv. I am an atheist and feel
that I would not have stressed my atheism at all if someone had not
stressed their beliefs, but that doesnt mean that people should be
intolerant.

Bertina
[EMAIL PROTECTED]