Hi, eve of impeachment,

shall we welcome the new world in which the people's representatives (the
house) care more about what their media handlers think than what the people
thinK?  In which the heinousness of having a blow-job is more serious than the
Iran-Contra offenses of arming our enemies?  It's the end of American
democracy (which maybe was already dead) when the House goes against the
people's wishes to this extent.  Still, there are hamburgers to sell, etc.

tough times, folks.  there are not the votes in the senate to convict this
president, so it's all a really tragic show for us./ My inclination is that
whatever they want to impress on it, I'm going the other way!

Love, jane