<< .I don't think that there is true spiritual commonality even among people

Hi!

Maggie, thanks for the post.  Regarding this - do you believe that we are
interconnected?  People with people, people with air, water, soil?  I do< and
spirit is how this happens - If there were no spirit connection - we could
survive and be born into this world without anyones help or any other spirit
to help us survive - In other words you would not have been born from your
mother - you wouldn't need water to survive, the Earth wouldn't need water to
sustain you and other living things, you wouldn't need air to breath, the air
wouldn't need plants to be clean, the plants wouldn't need soil to grow, the
soil wouldn't need organic matter . . . and so on and so on - The Beautiful
Interconnectedness that keeps us Alive/Life - is Spirit of Life - Individual
spirit is soul/

We can not be bond tangibly - that would make us Siamese twins - joined bodily
- we do have a connection - we all live on this Earth/while we are alive/we
all depend on this Earth for survival- interconnected to other living
things/moved by Spirit - in order to survive - The Great Spirit/Holy
Spirit/Goddess Spirit - whatever you call it - joins it all - If we unit in
that we have found true commonality and a strong foundation to love everything
and stamp it sacred.  Solid ground/unity is what we need - the Earth is
shaking because of our divisions!

We are not clones because of Spirit commonality - we are aware that we need
other life to survive that connects us to it  - and all life is tangible and
intangible -
Not everything can be felt by the hand - somethings need to be felt with the
heart and mind - that is intangible spirit.

No one from any religious background could agrue against this - Can they?

If you call it Spirit/Essence/Soul - same thing - it's your life force - what
makes you alive and not just a walking tangible brain - a life force -
magnetic forces - energy .
Saying you have soul - is saying you have brain, heart, body which makes an
essence that is you - your unique individual life force - tangible and
intangible being - saying that it is akin to the rest of Creation (not making
your essence any less unique) is saying we have Spirit commonality.  "One
touch of nature makes the whole world kin."  Shakespeare.

Peace!
Angela