hi all -- have enjoyed the most recent posts.  (last couple of digests)
esp in tonights digest, i reflect on the idea of not believing in a
spirit/essence of self/goddess/gods/God/etc etc etc
as it is so far from my reality -- hard for me to understand.  granted,
i interact on an activist front with many who refuse the ideas of
spirit/essence of self/goddess/god/God/etc etc etc and since in our
struggle on whatever front we come together on we are united, i do not
question from whence they come -- as in part (honestly) i fear being
judged for believing such things.  my own belief is of a true essence of
self, but to think that i come from that place, thinking that that
recognition is needed in the transformation of the whole -- is perhaps
problematic in and of itself.
whew.  there is so much to learn.
united we stand, divided we fall.
diversity, key to healthy ecosystems of all sorts.
with much love,
seeking understanding,
gwendolyn