should do the majority of the work.

Whereas I can agree with this it is in the nature of the work that I may
differ.  jayne does not talk about the nature of the work so whether I
differ from her or not, I don't know.  I believe that the nature of our
work for change involves educating ourselves and other women as I said in a
plan should not include any belief that they will change.  If they do, all
and good.  If they don't this should not be allowed to interfere with our
life.

Respectfully,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "Interesting:  Your people glorified organised violence for 40 centuries,
but you imprison those who employ it privately."
 Mr Spock. Star Trek 'Dagger of the Mind'