Dear Unleesh,
I am not oppose to what you expressed but can I clarify that the political
philosopy that was called 'Anarchism' did not initially advocate any form of
violence nor
destruction? I like to know if the action by the 'disempowered' people as
demonstrated,
is the 21st century definition of anarchism and that this form of action is
recognized by groups
with similar adherence. I read from your note that you say 'destruction' of
buildings etc is
not violence and by this, it is meant that violence' as in causing real
bodily harm would
be 'terrorism' and not 'anarchism'?  Am I correct?

Zin