Greetings from Lynda Roberts, Director of Artecology!

Artecology is an organization dedicated to fostering a deeper awareness and
appreciation for Nature's diversity through artistic expression. We are all
connected to
our environment and art deepens our connection to ourselves. Artecology combines
these two forces to offer an opportunity to appreciate art and contribute to
environmental concerns. Royalties from the sale of the art pieces are
dedicated to
organizations working to protect diverse ecosystems.

How does the symbolic image of an animal affect society's interaction with and
treatment of that animal and its habitat?  We hope people will be inspired
to act wisely
to protect creatures in all their marvelous variety.  Artworks of animal
symbols add
beauty and grace to our homes and offices and help us remember that our actions
affect all life on Earth.

Among the most pressing concerns to many artists is our deteriorating
environment.  Yet few environmentalists outside the art world are aware of
artists' contributions, both in raising environmental concerns and working
on solutions.

Artecology uses the concept of beauty as a provocation and as a part of a
dialogue to explore our connectedness with the environment.  Through art we
want to both restore the environment and the primal experience of nature and
are trying to integrate it back to life.

Art is the conscience of society, and can bring vital issues to public
attention.  While some focus on documenting or commenting on the destruction
of the planet, others are using their creativity to find solutions.  In the
discouragement and despair that many concerned people experience, art can
help lift our spirits and inspire us to find creative ways to take action to
restore the Earth.

Artecology focuses on positive symbols found in nature and presents them in
fine art form.  Cultures need positive symbols to relate to and to motivate
them to action.  Please peruse our website at your leisure to discover more
of what it is that Artecology is all about.  http://www.artecology.org

Best regards,

Lynda Roberts
Director, Artecology