Date sent:              Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:39:31 -0700
From:                   "Fiona S. Crofton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                WTES: WEIM articles
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

WE (Women & Environments) International Magazine --    Current Issue
http://www.web.net/~weed/current.html
NB: Was a bit of a slow load when I checked it out.

                                     Selected Articles

     Masese Women Raise a Community from a Slum
     based on a paper by Marcella T. Ochwo
          The Masese Women's Self Help Project develops housing, jobs,
services and self-confidence.

     Ak'Tenamit - Guatemalan Women's Paper Making Co-op
     by Bethania M. Stewart
          Q'eqchi' women work towards economic sustainability through paper
making.

     Community Building Through Design
     by Sharon Earn
          Design workshops bring stakeholders together to find solutions.

     Alternatives to Working from Home
     by Melanie Hare and Laura C. Johnson
          Residentially based common work centres to provide support for
women and families

To join the list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, send a blank message to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dr. Stefanie S. Rixecker, Senior Lecturer
Environmental Management & Design Division
Lincoln University, Canterbury
PO Box 84
Aotearoa New Zealand
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]