Hi! I'm a teacher of "integrated ecological studies" at a small liberal arts
school in San Francisco (New College of California, San Francisco) I'm
finally making some headway on my book I've been trying to write for 20
years. I need all the help I can get, so I decided to subscribe to this list.

I'm trying to describe some kind of a "holistic" paradigm or worldview, which
would integrate spirituality and science. Everything in nature and society is
connected, I'm saying, because everything is comprised of the same
matter/energy. Even though our knowledge of the world is compartmentalized
into the separate disciplines, these divisions are only in our minds. Is
anybody interested in this kind of thing, and does anybody have any good
references for me?

Thanks a lot,

Nancy