The Department of Environmental Studies at Antioch New England Graduate
School invites applications for a conservation biology or ecology one-year
faculty replacement position to begin fall 2006. Candidates will have a
Ph.D. in Ecology, Wildlife Biology, or Conservation Biology at the time of
application with an active research program preferably in wildlife-related
conservation issues. We seek candidates who are interested in the
interdisciplinary nature of conservation biology, and enthusiastic about
joining our interdisciplinary program in environmental studies. The
successful candidate will teach and work with graduate students at the
M.S. and Ph.D. levels in environmental studies who are working in
humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences. Teaching will include
one section of Ecology and two sections of Conservation Biology in the
fall semester, and in the spring semester one doctoral-level seminar aimed
at students writing dissertation proposals and one reading seminar in the
candidate’s particular area of expertise in the natural sciences and
conservation biology. The candidate will be expected to consult with
graduate students on thesis and dissertation projects.

Interested candidates should send curriculum vitae, statement of research
and teaching interests, and list of three references to Susan Weller,
Antioch New England Graduate School, 40 Avon St., Keene, NH 03431. This is
a one-year, benefited position. Questions may be directed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 603.357.3122 ext. 328. Screening of applicants
will begin immediately. The search will continue until the position is
filled. Applications received by 1 January will be assured full
consideration. We are located in southern New Hampshire in the Monadnock
and Connecticut River Valley Regions.

Antioch New England Graduate School provides equal opportunity for all
qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, gender, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation,
family status, or disability.