World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the global conservation organization, seeks an
effective, energetic person to oversee the new Kathryn S. Fuller
Innovations Fund within our Conservation Science Program.  The Program
Leader will coordinate all aspects of the program, which includes post-
doctoral fellowships, visiting scholars, annual symposia, regular
seminars, and small grants.  Major duties include helping to design the
new program, overseeing the fellowship selection process, developing
themes and topics for symposia and seminars, organizing these events, and
working closely with WWF staff to integrate the Fund into our global
conservation activities.  Other duties include liaising effectively with
universities and prospective fellows and speakers, communicating
externally about the Fund, coordinating gatherings for fellows, and
fundraising to grow the Fund.  Position requires at least a Master’s
degree in Conservation Biology or related field, five to seven years of
experience in conservation, firm understanding of current conservation
science issues, demonstrated project management experience, and
exceptional organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills.
Experience in web content management and event planning preferred;
competency in a foreign language ideal.  We encourage interested
applicants to apply by February 15, 2006.

You can read more about the Fuller Innovation Fund and submit your
application on our web site at
http://www.worldwildlife.org/about/jobs.cfm.  AA/EOE Women and minorities
are encouraged to apply.  You can also send your cover letter and resume
by fax to (202) 293-9211. Dept. #26093.