Hello all.  Let me join the stats-for-Mac discussion.

I'm still a happy user of SYSTAT 5.2 for statistics and CricketGraph
for graphics (both work on Classic); sometimes I use Resampling Stats
for randomization tests or bootstraps.  However, I recently contacted
SYSTAT Software Inc. (www.systat.com), and they told me that they're
considering a SYSTAT version for MacOS X.  With the high ease of use
and versatility of the old 5.2 version, I can imagine that the new
version should be great once new statistical techniques are added to
the new package.

To learn more about this (or just to ask SYSTAT Inc. to hurry up!),
contact Christopher Frey ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), the account manager of
the company.

Regards,
Ricardo
Dr. Ricardo A. Scrosati
Assistant Professor (Marine Ecology) & Canada Research Chair
Saint Francis Xavier University, Department of Biology,
Antigonish, Nova Scotia B2G 2W5, Canada
Phone: 1-902-867-5289  -  Fax: 1-902-867-2389
Webpage (with PDF papers to download):
       http://www.stfx.ca/people/rscrosat

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes
from bad judgement." (M.R. Hay)