Hi Dean,

Check out this website, which has an online degree day calculator that you
can upload your own file to, and get output that you can easily copy and
paste to Excel.

http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/WEATHER/ddretrieve.html

I know that you can choose from several calculation methods of the model to
run. I'm not sure about hourly measurements, specifically, but I think the
model will just run with whatever time increments your data file is in.

Lara